This amusement park is located near Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi. The park's most popular attractions are its many large thrill rides including FUJIYAMA, a roller coast boasting a maximum height of 79 meters. The park is also famous for being the home of a number of newsworthy attractions including the Super Scary Labyrinth of Fear, the world's longest and scariest haunted house, as well as Thomas Land, an outdoor Thomas the Tank Engine theme park. The nearest station to the park is Fuji-Q Highland station on the Fujikyuko Line.
Yamanashi Pref. Fujiyoshidashi Shinnishihara 5-6-1
9:00-18:00 ¥ * Varies depending on the season. For details, refer to Fujikyu Hiland HP.
Ticket InformationUpdate date：2019/10/20
Yamanashi Pref. Fujiyoshidashi Shinnishihara 5-6-1 [map]
- 9:00-18:00 ¥ * Varies depending on the season. For details, refer to Fujikyu Hiland HP.
- Irregular holidays * For details, please refer to Fujikyu Hiland HP.
- [Admission fee] Free
[Free pass] Adults5,700yen, junior and senior high school student 5,200yen, Children4,300yen, Child, Shinia, pregnant woman, disabled 2,000yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Available when not available at some stores and cards)
- Available (only in smoking areas in the park, including electronic tabacco)
- English/Chinese information available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Yamanashi Main Areas
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan’s most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country’s highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.