Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This is a day spa facility where you can enjoy a natural open-air hot spring bath “Jindai-no-yu” using water from Nakaizu, and Kanto’s largest highly concentrated carbonated water bath. There are various relaxation facilities and a lounge that can be used to take a rest in the large, luxurious facility. It is a popular dating spot for couples and also with female customers. The facility also includes an Izakaya (Japanese-style pub), an ethnic restaurant and a juice stand. It is convenient as a spot to stay after the last train because it is open from 11 am to 9 am the following morning. The nearest station is Shinjuku Station.
- Tokyo Shinjuku-ku Kabukichou 1-1-2
- Open 24 hours
- open everyday
- [Membership fee Friday] 2,185yen [General fee Friday] 2,405yen [Closed fee Friday (Saturday Sunday Public holiday/specific Sunday)] Plus 880yen [Junior high school students and older under 18 years old (9:00-20:00)] 2,405yen [Healing Terra (rock bath) fee Friday (9:00-22:30)] Plus 825yen
- Parking Lot
- Affiliated Parking LotAvailable
- Credit Card
- English Menu
- Available (Pamphlet)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (OK if there is someone (same-sex person) who can assist)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- 2020 updated version: 45 of the Best Things to Do in Shinjuku
- Tokyo | Best Things to Do
- Visiting a Sento
- Tokyo | Traveling
- Tokyo: 10 Best Spas that are open until Morning
- Tokyo | Hot Springs
- Play hard until dawn! 10 nightlife spots in Tokyo
- Tokyo | Bars
- Top 5 Onsen Sento in Tokyo
- Tokyo | Public Baths
- HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
- The most relaxing and special experience. They are trialling letting in visitors with tattoos. Any tattoos larger than about the size of a hand need to be covered with a flesh tone, waterproof...
- Mdm tong
- Very nice onsen..clean n facilities good.. different type of spa available .loved the silk bath n outdoor bath. Went twice during our 7 days trip..
- Amazing spa
- This is exactly what I wanted to find in Tokyo and it didn’t disappoint. Being English speakers from Australia didn’t make it difficult. The ladies at reception explained the layout of the spa. You...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.