Ryokan in Tokyo
- All areas
- Izu Shichito Islands / Ogasawara Islands
- Kichijoji / Shimokitazawa / Nakano
- Ebisu / Daikanyama / Jiyugaoka
- Shibuya / Harajuku / Omotesando
- Ueno / Asakusa / Ryogoku
- Shinjuku / Yoyogi
- Kanda / Akihabara
- Ome / Okutama
- Akasaka / Azabu / Roppongi
- Ikebukuro / Sugamo
- Tsukiji / Odaiba / Bay Area
- Machida / Takao / Hachioji
- Tokyo / Ginza / Nihombashi
- Shinagawa / Kamata / Haneda
- Tachikawa / Kunitachi / Chofu
Recommended new articles
Book and Bed Tokyo
- Book worms shouldn’t miss the opportunity to stay at Book and Bed Tokyo, an accommodation bookshop in Shinjuku. Surrounded by books and manga comics, it’s the ideal setting to get a good night’s sleep, with a bit of bedtime reading beforehand. Book and Bed Tokyo is like a hostel, with single, dorm-style beds in nooks between the bookshelves and shared toilets and shower rooms. But they also have a few private rooms if you prefer your own space. A highlight of staying here is relaxing in the common areas surrounded by books, with free Wi-Fi also included.
Reasonable Capsule Hotel at Nihonbashi Muromachi BAY HOTEL
- Fancy hotels are easily found in Nihonbashi and the surrounding area but there are also clean and reasonably-priced capsule hotels too. Nihonbashi Muromachi BAY HOTEL is located about five minutes’ walk from Mitsukoshimae Station and Shin-Nihonbashi Station. Their capsules cost around 3500 yen per night, with access to lockers, a laundry space, a lounge, and other facilities included in the price. There is a different branch in front of Tokyo Station too, so you can also check it out.
- Sawa no Ya Ryokan
- Bed & Breakfast / Cottage
- Tokyo Taito-ku Yanaka 2-3-11
We stayed in Ryokan Sawanoya in early December. We loved the ryokan and the staff. Our room felt very authentic with tatami matting and futons. I was worried I wouldnt be comfortable on a futon, but...
- Aiduya Honten
- Tokyo Taitou-ku Kiyokawa 2-17-2
Aizuya Inn has everything you need from guide books and travel tips to a washing machine and a nearby grocery store. Its a few metro stops from the center of Tokyo in a very calm and quiet...
- Ryokan Kamogawa Asakusa Hotel
- 1-30-10, Asakusa,Taitou-ku Tokyo
I just spent 2 nights here. When I originally booked I booked for 3 nights but when I discovered I made mistake due to flight times I wrote them to let them know. The mistake was 100% mine And they...
- Asakusabashi Tabiso An
- Tokyo Taitou-ku Yanagibashi 2-21-14
Recomended hostel,near from ryogoku train station,good service,safety,clean,the staff very helpful and friendly. Many restaurant near from this hostel.If you in tokyo i recomended this place, its...
- Ryokan Katsutaro
- 4-16-8 Ikenohata, Taitou-ku Tokyo
Stayed 7 nights to explore Tokyo, Yokohama and Nikko. Location is top, in a quiet neighbourhood but also close to Ueno Station (15 min) and Nezu Subway Station (6 min). Owners speak limited English...
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It's hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world's tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you're in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.
Best of Tokyo
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa