Ryokan in Nagasaki
Recommended new articles
- Goto Base, a more recent addition to the area around Hamaguri Beach, would seem to be the more hipsterish flipside to Community Cafe Anne and the classic udon shop—but the spirit is the same: welcoming, folksy and focused on great food. Goto Base is a guest house with great beach access but the food brings in locals, too. The menu is dominated by homestyle classics executed with flair. The restaurant’s katsudon is particularly worthy and makes a perfect lunch to fuel a day exploring the nearby coastline.
- Unzen Fukudaya
- Hot Spring Ryokan
- Nagasaki Pref. Unzenshi Obamachounzen 380-2
i have no issues with staying at old building, i felt it is well maintained, i didnt find anything haunted, creaking or cranky at all!!!!!!!! Love it so much, and i m staying all alone Old is truly...
- Fujiwara Ryokan Hotel
- 6-12 Uwamachi Nagasaki
We stayed in Fujiwara Ryokan for one night. We received a warm welcome and the hosts were pleasurable. The location is convenient coming from the station, and within 10-15 mins walk there are several...
- Hotel Toyokan
- Hot Spring Ryokan
- Nagasaki Pref. Unzenshi Obamachounzen 128
I booked this hotel because it was stated as “new opened” on the booking site. When I arrived the hotel, I was shocked to see its outlook was really old. (I googled it in Japanese afterwards and...
- Hirayama Ryokan
- 77 Tateishinishifure, Katsumoto-cho, Iki-shi
- Tsutaya Ryokan
- 907 Obamachokitahonmachi Unzen Nagasaki
Very Glad that I choose this instead of staying up at the ryokan by the unzen jigoku. I like the locality with eateries and supermarket. It is a nice quiet town. The room is clean and well kept...
This hidden corner of the country is rural Japan at its best, where underground activity is to thank for active volcanoes and bubbling natural hot springs along the Shimabara Peninsula as well as the crystal clear waters of the Goto Islands off the west coast. Less well known than Hiroshima’s Peace Memorial Park, Nagasaki commemorates its own past at the Nagasaki Peace Park, which sits alongside the charming Meganebashi stone bridge and a mix of religious buildings with beautiful architecture, such as the Zen Buddhist Sofukuji Temple, the Confucian Shrine, and the Oura Christian Church.
Best of Nagasaki
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa