TOKYO SHIBA TOFUYA UKAI (東京 芝 とうふ屋うかい)
Tokyo Shiba Ukai Tofu Shop wins high marks for its tofu, made with water drawn from a well 120 meters deep and carefully selected, high quality soybeans. Customers can taste seasonal flavors, including tofu in seasoned soymilk and dashi, appetizer plates, and sashimi. Two kinds of lunchtime course meals only available on weekdays are recommended for a little luxurious lunch. Ukai's evening meals are recommended for special occasions and celebrations.
Tokyo Minato-ku Shibakouen 4-4-13 (Akasaka / Azabu / RoppongiArea)
Review of Tokyo Shiba Tofuya UkaiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Such a pleasant memory from what I’ve been told this restaurant was already existing since a long time in the Japanese country side then was...
The atmosphere was nice, but the food, taste and quantity are normal.
The honest impression was elegant but too expensive.
I got bitten by...
- Tokyo Minato-ku Shibakouen 4-4-13 [map]
- Monday 3 times Monday, New Year's holiday
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club, UnionPay)
- Not available (* Smoking Space Available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It's hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world's tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you're in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.