Ninja Museum of Igaryu
Museum / Science Museum
This ninja museum in Iga Ueno Castle's Ueno Park boasts the best ninja collection in the world. Composed of the Ninja House, Ninja Experience Hall, and Ninja Tradition Hall, they showcase real ninjas with a concept of bringing ninjutsu into the present. The Ninja House itself was built by a local Iga clan, and under the guidance of a kunoichi (female ninja), you can check out its contrivances like trap doors, escape routes, and revolving walls. The Azura ninja group's breathtaking shows and the shuriken throwing program are also popular. So is the shop selling ninja related items.
- Mie Pref. Igashi Uenomarunouchi 117 Map
- Iga / Ueno Area
[SaturdaySundayPublic holidays]10:00-16:30(Last entry16:00)
[Adults (High school students and above)]800yen
[Children (4 years old-Junior high school students)]500yen
- Parking Lot
Available (About 100spaces)
※Municipal parking lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Available(Free Wi-Fi MIE)
- English Menu
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 29, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (rain gear required when traveling)
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (because it is a castle park, the road will be gravel)
- Infant friendly
- Yes (Strollers are not allowed to enter the tatami room)
- Pet friendly
- Possible (cage required)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Make Sure there is a Show that Day. Otherwise its just OK
- We went just before golden week and our luck no show on the day were were there. So bit disappointed as you would thus have to use your imagination. It has increased in price for admission over the...
- Nice show and entertaining
- Small park and ninja museum. The tour around to show Ninja skills before we get in time for the showReally fun show with entertaining.It lasts less than 30 ‘ then you have chance to take picture...
- Ninja history
- Nice explanation of ninja culture. The tour of the typical ninja dwelling was very well done. The museum on the lower level was very informative along with the ninja residence building. I did not...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.