A building specializing in herbs located on the banks of Lake Kawaguchi. The interior features a specialty shop with a variety of herbal products, like herb tea, bathing herbs, and dried flowers, a cafe with a menu that uses herbs, and a craft shop where you can experience herbs in a number of different ways-flower arranging, pressed flowers, and a herbarium. The central lawn is a herb garden, so you can enjoy a stroll wrapped in the wafting aroma of fresh herbs.
Yamanashi Pref. Minamitsurugunfujikawaguchikomachi Funatsu 6713-18 (Fuji Five Lakes / Oshino / Lake YamanakaArea)
Review of Kawaguchiko Herb StudioTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Yamanashi Pref. Minamitsurugunfujikawaguchikomachi Funatsu 6713-18 [ map ]
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan's most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country's highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.