Toshichi Onsen Saiunso
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
Toshichi Onsen Saiunso is a hot spring and lodging facility located at an altitude of 1,400 meters near the summit of Mt. Hachimantai in Hachimantai National Park in the city of Hachimantai, Iwate Prefecture. Guests can take advantage of mud packs made from mud that contains mineral elements from the hot spring. The natural hot water flows out of the ground and is a milky white color. Day visits are possible, and visitors can spend a relaxing day in a space surrounded by the wonders of nature.
- Iwate Pref. Hachimantaishi Matsuoyoriki Kita no Mata
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- A really unique experience
- Right away I’ll say that those looking for a luxury hotel style onsen experience should move on. For anyone who’s actually interested in an authentic stay, I couldn’t recommend this more. We had an...
- More than I expected
- Usually I dont like very much hot spring or public bath. I use it after hiking or skiing to get dimly clean. But this time it was totally different. The temperature of the water was not so high...
- Traditional Onsen
- Best in Winter as this is the most picturesque. Combined outside Onsen after changing in single sex area. It is a walk across to the springs so make sure you have your modesty towel! Different spring...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.