Yamazaki Whisky Museumサントリー山崎蒸溜所 山崎ウイスキー館
The Suntory Yamazaki Distillery is located a 10-minute walk from JR Yamazaki Station. Japan's first malt whisky distillery, it was built in 1923 by Shinjiro Torii and went into operation that same year. Visitors who make reservations can take a tour of the Yamazaki Whisky Museum, where they learn about the history of Suntory Whisky and learn about the care that Suntory takes in the distillation process by viewing a miniature scale model and other exhibits. At the paid tasting counter, visitors can sample any of several dozen varieties of whisky and even taste pure unmodified whisky from the keg, an experience available only at a distillery.
Osaka Mishimagunshimamotochou Yamazaki 5-2-1 (Toyonaka / Takatsuki / IkedaArea)
10:00-16:45(Last entry 16:30)
- Osaka Mishimagunshimamotochou Yamazaki 5-2-1 [ map ]
- 10:00-16:45(Last entry 16:30)
- New Year's Holiday, Plant closed(Temporary closure may take place)
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country's third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people's openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation's kitchen."