Kawaguchi Science Museum (川口市立科学館)
This science hall is in Kawaguchi City, Saitama Prefecture. It has a variety of facilities including a planetarium and astronomical observatory, with exhibitions of astronomical materials. There are also exhibits and research into power, light, the atmosphere, water, life, and more. There is an automatic model railway, too, so there are all kinds of study and activity to look into. What's more, there are science shows and events on holidays.
Saitama Pref. Kawaguchishi Kamiaoki Within 3-12-18 SKIP City (Kawagoe / SaitamaArea)
9:30-17:00 (admission until 16:30)
- Saitama Pref. Kawaguchishi Kamiaoki Within 3-12-18 SKIP City [map]
- 9:30-17:00 (admission until 16:30)
- Monday (Next Weekday in case of Public holiday), New Year's Holiday (12/29-1/3), House arrangement Sunday, special arrangement period
- [Science Exhibition Admission fee]
[General (High School Students and above)] 210yen
[Elementary and Junior High School Students] 100yen
[General (High School Students and above)] 410yen
[Up to Junior high school student] 200yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of operations:Closed until June 1, 2020 (Information as of May 28, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you'll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.