Gotemba Premium Outlets
Located in Gotemba City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Gotemba Premium Outlets is Japan’s largest outlet mall. Occupying an extensive site with views of Mt. Fuji, Gotemba Premium Outlets is divided into a West Zone and East Zone, with an impressive line-up of more than 290 shops and restaurants, including many leading international and Japanese brands. There are direct bus services to Gotemba Premium Outlets from several major railway stations, including Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station, Shinjuku Station, Ikebukuro Station, and Yokohama Station.
- Shizuoka Pref. Gotembashi Fukasawa 1312
※depending on the season
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Others (smoking area)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Halal certified
- Not available
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (no entry inside the store)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- This place is HUGE!!! Fuji is in the backdrop, so you can take some awesome photos with it. Lots and lots of shopping!!! Will definitely come back!!!
- Actually we just wanted to stop for some minutes....
- We have been amazed, how beautiful Mt. Fuji looks from the Outlet. Great clean place, we were there on new years eve, it was crowded, but everything was very well organized and maintained.Had some...
- Shopping and Sightseeing
- This premium outlet is huge. Not only premium brand shops, the place offers a great view of Mt. Fuji when the weather is good. There are also cafes and restaurants in case youre tired from too much...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.