Daily Life in Hiroshima
- THE OUTLETS HIROSHIMA (THE OUTLETS Hiroshima)
- Outlet Mall
- Hiroshima Hiroshima-shi Saeki-ku Ishiuchi Higashi 4-1-1
We took a taxi from our hotel (Tokyu REI) to outlet which took 20 min at 2880 yen. So it is reasonable to share among the 3 of us. Amazing bargain at the Adidas outlet! I bought 2 pairs of runners...
- AEON MALL Hiroshima Gion
- Hiroshima Hiroshima-shi Asaminami-ku Gion 3-2-1
One place with so many shops to fulfill your shopping desire. Mostly affordable and essential items that you need.
- Aeon Mall Hiroshima Fuchu
- Hiroshima Aki-gun Fuchucho Osu 2-1-1
- Lawson Kurose Kunichika
- Hiroshima Higashihiroshima-shi Kurosecho Kunichika 186-1
- Lawson Kannabe Yuno
- Hiroshima Fukuyama-shi Kannabecho Yuno 291-1
Hiroshima Main Areas
There is more than meets the eye awaiting any Hiroshima-bound traveler. Kicking off in Hiroshima city, the Peace Memorial Park, Hiroshima Castle, and Shukkeien Garden offer a couple of days of exploring; however, the real beauty lies along the southern coast of the prefecture. There, a series of islands spreads across the Seto Inland Sea: from the mysterious sea-submerged Great Torii Gate at Miyajima Island to the first half of the islands that connect Honshu to Shikoku via six spectacular suspension bridges.
Best of Hiroshima
Search by Region
- Hokkaido / Tohoku
- Koshinetsu / Hokuriku
- Kyushu / Okinawa