"This Japanese restaurant faces Genseinuma Kakitsubata Park in a corner of the Unzen Onsen hot spring district. Open 24 hours a day, at night the establishment also serves Japanese izakaya pub-style items. The restaurants Unzen crab chanpon, which has been featured on television, is particularly highly regarded. This luxurious variety of chanpon is served with an entire, whole Japanese blue crab. Other popular items include potato balls and spicy naba chanpon topped with an abundance of mushrooms. The restaurant's expansive menu also includes staple teishoku set meals, rice dishes, and ""yoshoku"" Japanese-style Western food."
- Nagasaki Unzen-shi Obamacho Unzen 376
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Good family-run restaurant
- Good food and a nice ambiance. This place is a good choice for staple japanese foods such as soba but also small bites are available. The best choice for food outside of the ryokan in Unzen.
- Little bit salty
- This restaurant is open until late, and we went for dinner after fireworks. We ordered Sara-Udon and Champon, both of which are speciality of Nagasaki. Sara-Udon was a little bit salty. Although in a...
- Classic family resturant.
- This is an small family resturant, with a small nice environment over it. It even got a nice amount of Manga books if you are interested in this.The host is a nice family, and the food was great...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.