Odawara Castle Park
Park / Green Space
Odawara Castle is believed to have first been built in the mid-15th century when the Omori clan advanced into the Odawara region. The present site of Odawara Castle is designated as a National Historic Site, including most of honmaru main compound and ninomaru secondary compound and part of the outer castle enclosure. It's now administered as a castle park centered on the honmaru for the enjoyment of history and castle lovers.
- Kanagawa Odawara-shi Jonai Chinai
- Admission freedom
- open everyday
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Not available (bus parking lot only)
- Others (Available only in designated smoking areas)
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (Tenshukaku, SAMURAI building is not admitted)
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (except inside buildings such as the castle tower)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- The best place to visit. If you go there you will feel calm. New energy comes here if you visit. Go once!
- Castle visit
- Since we had some extra time, walked to this castle, near train station. The castle was okay, lots of walking up & down stairs. Lots of info in Japanese. But the grounds was great. There are monkeys...
- Nice surprises in small packages
- We spent 3 days in the area of Kanagawa, the first day walked to the rope car via the harbour. We walked around the castle, that walk opened up a day trip to the Oshima islands as well as viewing...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.