Aritakan (Exchange Plaza of Traditional Culture)
Tourism Information Office
- Saga Nishimatsuura-gun Aritacho Kobira 1-1-1 Map
- Arita / Imari Area
- New Year's holiday
- [Karakuri Doll Admission fee] [Adults (High school students and above)] 200yen[Children (Small/Junior high school students)] 150yen*Toddlers and people with disabilities Free
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Information center
- It is an information center near Sueyama Shrine. It is free. On the first floor, some porcelains are displayed. There are also automatons, but this exhibit is not free. On the second floor, there is...
- Must see when you are in Arita
- With an entrance fee of only 200 yen, the porcelain dolls theater show is excellent. Remember to ask the manager for the English version of the story BEFORE you watch the show. He gave it to me after...
- Giant serpent, porcelain & a cup of coffee
- The Arita-kan shows the story of “The Defeat of the Giant Serpent of Mt. Kurokami” in a Kabuki styled puppet theatre with puppets made of finest Arita Porcelain while using state-of-the-art...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.