This corporate museum is located in Zora-cho, Minami Ward, Hamamatsu City. You can learn about the corporation's history and its current car manufacturing through displays of Suzuki products, primarily two-wheeled vehicles, four-wheeled vehicles, and outboard motors. Reservations in advance are required for tours.
- Shizuoka Pref. Hamamatsushi Minami-ku Zourachou 1301
- Monday, New Year's holiday, summer vacation, etc.
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Available (50spaces) * Bus parking lot is not available
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Available only in smoking areas)
- Available (Free Wi-Fi)
- * Saturday Sunday Public holiday will be temporarily closed to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection. * Wheelchairs and baby strollers will not be rented for the time being to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Yes (For safety reasons, adults are required to accompany)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- スズキ本社近くにあり、入場料無料。織機からはじまり、現在の世界のスズキに至るまでの歴史を感じられる展示品が盛りだくさん。子供も楽しめる様 工夫されています。Suzuki History Museum is a place where you can literally see the history of Suzuki and its automobiles from pre war...
- For those who love motorcycles
- As the proud owner of 2 Suzuki motorcycles, a visit to Suzuki Plaza had been on my bucket list for a while. I was not disappointed. The full story of the company, from its origins as a manufacturer...
- Wonderful storytelling about Suzukis past and present
- The museum really surprised my wife and me. We expected to see cool bikes and nice cars. This we did, but also much more. The museum and exhibition space sports real life size replicas of meeting...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.