Okubo Camping Ground (大久保キャンプ場)
A camp ground in Fujieda City that offers cottages, tenting areas, and tenting areas with parking. They also offer rentable tents and other camping equipment. Onsite you will find a freshwater pool and mini-athletic area. A great place to come relax with the family. The cottages were remodeled in 2018 and now all have a BBQ terrace that can even be used on rainy days.
Shizuoka Pref. Fujiedashi Setonoya 11029 (Yaizu / Omaezaki / Oi RiverArea)
- Shizuoka Pref. Fujiedashi Setonoya 11029 [map]
- Monday (The day following if it falls on a public holiday)
* Aug. Is open everyday
- Each Depending on the facility
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan’s largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.