Park / Green Space
A public park situated along Prefectural Route 343 in Hozawa Yanami-cho, Toyota City. The expansive grounds, abundant with natural scenery, are also designated Aichi Kogen Quasi-National Park. Park facilities include a zoo, farm, botanical garden, and huge playhouse with play equipment. The park can also be accessed from the Kuragaike Parking Area on the Tokai Loop Expressway Inner Loop.
- Aichi Pref. Toyotashi Yanamichou Houzawa 714-5
- Nishi-Mikawa Area
- 9:00-17:00 * Some facilities are different
- 12/29-12/31 * Some facilities are different
- [Admission fee] Free * Some playset Fee
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- kid and budget friendly
- no entrance fee needed, there is a park,zoo and a huge playplace for children inside a building so they can play even if it is raining.great place for picnic as well, theres so much to see like the...
- Beautiful park - peaceful and loved the paddleboats!
- This is a fantastic spot for families wanting to spend a day outside - very peaceful and relaxing. We hired a paddleboat on the lake for only 300Y for half an hour, and also went for a walk along one...
- Spring in Toyota city.
- Great park for children, there is a big lake and there are boats and paddle boats for hire, there is a farm animal zoo, and it is a great park to take a picnic.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.