Roadside Station Hida-Kaido Nagisa道の駅 飛騨街道なぎさ
This roadside station on the side of National Route 41 is located a 15-minute drive from JR Kuguno Station. A red turret (Jomon Symbol Tower) serves as a landmark for the station, which has as the dual themes of “Jomon” and “Harvest.” Its buildings, designed to look like Jomon pit houses, house a bakery that offers fresh-baked bread, a gelato shop, and a fruit juice factory. The station’s restaurant is popular for local flavors such as their healthy Jomon udon noodles and their ayumeshi (sweetfish rice), a winter exclusive made with wild-caught sweetfish. The farmer’s market is stocked with fresh, locally-harvested fruits and vegetables. Their winter-only apple pie is also popular.
Gifu Pref. Takayamashi Kugunochounagisa 2685 (Hida / TakayamaArea)
Review of Roadside Station Hidakaido NagisaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Gifu Pref. Takayamashi Kugunochounagisa 2685 [ map ]
- Hida / TakayamaArea
- [The winter season] Wednesday (excluding Public holiday)
- Parking Lot
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 25, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Tucked away in the very center of Japan, Gifu prefecture houses mountains, old towns, and one of Japan's greatest hot springs, Gero Onsen. A tour of the prefecture's traditional architecture will take you from the mountain-enveloped wooden streets of Takayama to the mountain village of Shirakawago, where visitors can explore 250-year-old thatched roofed houses known as gassho-zukuri.