A restaurant which uses almost exclusively local ingredients where you can enjoy the uniquely fresh sushi of the sushi wonderland that is Nanao. The restaurant takes pride in its nigirizushi made with toppings prepared to maximize their flavor and served over a bed of sushi rice somewhat smaller than usual. In the counter seating area, customers can watch the restaurant's chefs prepare their sushi right in front of them. The restaurant also has tatami mat and raised tatami mat seating and can accept reservations for private parties from six to 20 people. Particularly recommended is the omakase (chef's choice) menu, made with a seasonally varying selection of mostly local seafood. In addition, the restaurant has a side menu which includes sashimi, grilled fish, stewed fish, and other delicacies, and also carries a variety of alcoholic beverages.
- Ishikawa Pref. Nanaoshi Aioichou 30-1 Map
- Nanao Area
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Not available
- Not available
- Average budget
[Lunch] 5,001-10,000yen, 10,000yen or more
[Night] 5,001-10,000yen, 10,000yen or more
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (there are steps, etc.)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Affordable Luxe
- Visited the restaurant on route to our ryokan at 99 bends. It was an absolutely wonderful meal, leaving lasting memories even 2 weeks after our trip.We ordered the omakase set of 10 pcs of sushi at...
- Very Creative Sushi of Noto Peninsula
- I have been to this sushi place because of the local reputation as being one of the best sushi restaurant of Nanao! Yes, these 2 sushi chef brothers behind the counter provide a very...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.