Wakasa Fisherman’s Wharf
At this market complex, you can enjoy seeing, buying, and eating the charms of Wakasa. The complex offers a popular 60-minute boat cruise which enables riders to take in the local dynamic scenery formed by the stormy waters of the Sea of Japan. The Sotomo Cruising boat ride operates from March to November and is offered four times a day to general customers and also runs up to four times a day for private groups (when reservations have been made). The first floor of the complex is a souvenir store carrying famous products from Wakasa. The second floor is a restaurant serving an abundance of seasonal ocean delicacies.
- Fukui Obama-shi Kawasaki 1-3-2
- Obama Area
* Other Depending on the facility
- 12/31, 1/1
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard)
- Not available (Outdoor smoking space Available)
- Available (Free Wi-Fi)
Temporary closure:Closed until May 20, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Great food
- Apart from gifts, the restaurant at the ground floor(self service) offers great food at a very good price. The sushi and sashimi are very fresh. Miso soup and tea are complimentary. There is a small...
- Small place (winter visit)
- Its a very small place, i wont exactly call it a must-visit.Intended to go sushi yoshi, but it was closed on a wednesday so we came here instead. Just a quick stop for lunchMight b better in...
- One day trip from Kyoto!
- Such a great to see the country side of Japan. Obama is a closest ocean town from Kyoto. Japan sea has lots of great fish, so you can buy lots of great fish at this fish market, or just eat lots of...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Fukui
- Eihei-ji Temple / Ono / Katsuyama
- Eihei-ji Temple
- Skijam Katsuyama
- Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum Field Station
- Tsuruga / Mikata Five Lakes
- Nihonkai Sakanamachi Seafood Market
- Mikatagoko Rainbow Line
- Tsuruga Red Brick Warehouse