Tree Picnic Adventure Ikeda (ツリーピクニック アドベンチャー いけだ)
With a forest jungle gym, and mini-rafting near the source of the Asuwa River, Tree Picnic Adventure Ikeda is fun for kids and adults, even including barbeque equipment and a cottage. In the “Café Picnic” located in the “Center House,” you’ll find local dishes prepared using ingredients from Ikeda Town. Naturally, you can take-out food from there and eat anywhere you like on the park grounds.
Fukui Pref. Imadategunikedachou Shiduhara 28-16 (Fukui / Katsuyama / AwaraArea)
Review of Tree Picnic Adventure IkedaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukui Pref. Imadategunikedachou Shiduhara 28-16 [map]
- [Late Mar.-Late Dec.]Tuesday (GW and Summer Holiday are open)
[Early Dec.-Early Jan.]Closed in the winter season.
- Depends on the course
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 18, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Northeast of Kyoto, the ancient Tojinbo Cliffs separate Fukui prefecture from the Sea of Japan in a stretch of land well worth exploring. Water sports and seaside delicacies are available in abundance as the spectacular rugged coastline flattens down into beaches to the west of the prefecture, while inland, Fukui is home to Zen Buddhist temples and historic ruins.