Experience Museum Chiba Prefectural Boso-no-Mura体験博物館 千葉県立房総のむら
Chiba Prefectural Boso-no-Mura lets you experience traditional Boso lifestyle and crafts yourself, and has displays on samurai, merchant, and farm families as well as ancient artifacts excavated from all over the prefecture to teach about the area’s culture. There’s so much to do, it’s fun no matter how often you visit!
Chiba Pref. Imbagunsakaemachi Ryukakuji 1028 (Narita / SakuraArea)
Review of Chiba Prefectural Boso-no-MuraTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
They have the atmosphere of old time Japan so its nice to look at. Also, depending on when you go there are many...
- Chiba Pref. Imbagunsakaemachi Ryukakuji 1028 [ map ]
- Narita / SakuraArea
- Monday (The next day for Public holiday and Holiday)
- [Admission fee] Adults300yen, 150yen, high school students, Junior High School Students and under 65 are free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Chiba Main Areas
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you’ll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Naritaーmost famous as the home of Narita Airportーis a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.