Miyazawa Lake Hot Springs Kirari Villa宮沢湖温泉 喜楽里別邸
The Miyazawa Lake Hot Springs Kirari Villa is famed for its open-air hot springs overlooking Lake Miyazawa and the Chichibu Mountains. Its facilities are not for visitors under elementary school age. The facility offers heated cells and bedrock bathing, which is popular with women primarily for its detox and cosmetic effects. The buffet restaurant is a refined calming space where local seasonal vegetables are boutifully offered.
Saitama Pref. Hannoushi Miyazawa 27-49 (Hidaka / HannoArea)
Review of Miyazawako Onsen Kirari, AnnexTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- There is maintenance closed several times a year (please confirm with official site)
- [Admission fee]
Simple course (only bathing, with taurus set) Weekday/Adults1,030yen, Elementary School Students870yen
Saturday/Holiday/Specific Sunday/Adults1,050yen, Elementary School Students970yen
Loose course ) Weekday/Adults1,390yen
* Pre-schoolers are not admitted.
- Parking Lot
- Available (Charge/Free service available depending on facility usage)
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- *Persons with tattoos cannot use this service.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (to dressing room)
- Infant friendly
- No (up to the first grade of elementary school)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Eclipsed by neighboring Tokyo, Saitama is often branded as the sleepy suburbs. However, look a little deeper and you’ll uncover quaint towns bursting with history and crafts from the kurazukuri Edo-period clay houses of Kawagoe to the ancient tree-enveloped temples of Chichibu.