Just one minute's walk from Narita Station in Hanazaki-cho in the city of Narita, Pizzeria Positano specializes in pizza. In addition to Neapolitan pizza, including the Margherita variety, the restaurant serves pasta along with wine, coffee, or other drinks.You can take away pizza and drinks.
- Chiba Pref. Naritashi Hanazakichou 533
- Narita / Hokuso Area
- MondayIrregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- English Menu
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (Since the seats are on the 2nd floor, it is possible if someone who can assist is present. Also, please understand that the seats are not wide.)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- A cozy corner of Italy in Narita
- This is the second time in a few years that I dine in this tiny pizzeria in Narita city. I hoped to find it open, since my memories from the first time were good, and with the Covid crisis you never...
- Absolutely fabulous pizza!
- I went here in 2017 and was looking forward to going back and wasnt disappointed. The pizzas were fabulous!! So delicious and great service too.
- Sorry, needed pizza after a week in Japan
- Pizzeria Positano was a great find in the village of Narita, about 15 minutes from the airport. It is very close to the central train station. This is a tiny place, you may miss it. You need to go...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.