Funabashi Andersen Park
Park / Green Space
Funabashi Andersen Park located in Funabashi City, Chiba Prefecture is a lush green leisure park, and boasts strongly rooted popularity with families. The park consists of a total of five sections: a fairytale zone with a theme of the fairytales written by H.C.Andersen who was a children’s story writer from Denmark where Funabashi City has a sister city; a flower castle zone; a Wanpaku Land zone which has one of the major obstacle courses in Japan; a kids’ museum zone where creative activities can be enjoyed at eight ateliers and a nature experience zone utilizing existing forest and wetlands, so you can enjoy the whole day there.
- Chiba Pref. Funabashishi Kanehorichou 525
- Bay Area
- 9:30-16:00 [Saturday Sunday Public holidays on 4/8-10/31/3/20-4/7/6/15/7/20-8/31] 9:30-17:00
Monday(Public holidays, Open during spring, summer and winter holidays), 12/29-1/1
※Other Closed temporarily at times
[High school students (student ID required)]600yen
[Elementary/Junior high school students]200yen
[Age 4 and over]100yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 1, 2020 (Information as of June 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Best place to release some energy
- I took my 3 kids here today. From our place it is quite far. We took a train and bus. Since it is our first time to go to this place, I don’t know much about the place. The kids were having fun...
- The best park in Funabashi
- They’ve got everything. From waterplay to a very tall and long slide. Pretty flowers all around the park. My kids love to go here!!
- Kind of athletic park
- Although you need to prepare the car to reach here. But its reasonable and theres many activity,so you could spend whole day here.And especially cherry blossom season is the best timing when youd...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.