Kanaya Art Museum (鋸山美術館)
The Kanaya Art Museum is located along the Uchibo-Nagisa Line in Kanaya, Futtsu City. The museum was opened in 2010 as part of the efforts to rejuvenate the town under the slogan of “Kanaya, the town of stone and art”. As well as various exhibitions on works donated by art lovers and loaned pieces of work, the museum also holds events like concerts, etc. Admission fees vary from exhibition to exhibition, but visitors can get tickets by participating in local activities such as clean-ups and grass cutting, etc. (booking required at least one day in advance).
Chiba Pref. Futtsushi Kanaya 2146-1 (Kisarazu / KimitsuArea)
Review of Kanaya Art MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 10:00-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- Tuesday (The next day for Public holidays), Exhibition change Period, New Year's Holiday
- Depends on the exhibition
- Parking Lot
- Available (CarsApproximately 20 vehicles, Large Bus 3 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 30, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you’ll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Narita - most famous as the home of Narita Airport - is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.