Nokogiriyama Museum of Art
The Kanaya Art Museum is located along the Uchibo-Nagisa Line in Kanaya, Futtsu City. The museum was opened in 2010 as part of the efforts to rejuvenate the town under the slogan of “Kanaya, the town of stone and art”. As well as various exhibitions on works donated by art lovers and loaned pieces of work, the museum also holds events like concerts, etc. Admission fees vary from exhibition to exhibition, but visitors can get tickets by participating in local activities such as clean-ups and grass cutting, etc. (booking required at least one day in advance).
- Chiba Futtsu-shi Kanaya 2146-1
- Kazusa / Rinkai Area
- 10:00-17:00 (Last entry until 16:30)
- Tuesday (The day following if it falls on a public holiday), Exhibition change Period, New Year's holiday
- [Admission fee] [General] 800yen [Junior and senior high school students] 500yen [Up to elementary school student] Free [Persons with a disability certificate (only for themselves)] Free * Group 20 people or more 1 discount [Annex/Mt. Nokogiri Museum 'The World of Mt. Nokogiri You Don't Know' Admission fee] [General] 300yen [Junior and Senior High School Students] 150yen [Up to elementary school student] Free [Admission fee for both buildings] [General] 1,000yen [Junior and senior high school students] 550yen [Up to elementary school student] Free
- Parking Lot
- Available (Standard sizeApprox. 20 spaces, large bus 3 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 30, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.