Aqua World-Ibaraki Prefectural Oarai Aquarium
This aquarium is located along the coast of Oarai Town, Higashiibaraki County, Ibaraki Prefecture, and is among the largest in the country. Sea mammals and oceanic/freshwater fish from around the world and Oarai Sea are kept here. Exhibits are divided into nine zones, like “The Encounter Sea” and “Seas of the World.” You can watch a variety of living creatures, like popular penguins and sunfish, or see the impressive shark tank. The dolphin and sea lion shows are particularly lively and popular.
- Ibaraki Pref. Higashibarakigunoaraimachi Isohamachou 8252-3
- 9:00-17:00 (Last entry 16:00) * May change depending on the season
6/Dec. has Temporary Days closed
※ Please inquire
- [Admission fee] [Adult] 2,000yen [Small/Junior high school students] 900yen [Toddlers (3 years old and over)] 300yen [Under 3] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Available VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DinersClub, UnionPay)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 12, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.