Takashi Yanase Memorial Museum Anpanman Museum
The Anpanman Museum at Takashi Yanase Memorial Museum was established in 1996 with the intention of collecting, studying and displaying the diverse and creative works of Takashi Yanase, the creator of Anpanman. There are plenty of things to see and do such as the Takashi Yanase Gallery and Anpanman Theater with original drawings from his picture books and animations, as well as The Repository with all sorts of character goods on display. Both adults and children can enjoy the museum to their heart’s content. The three meter high Fighting Anpanman Statue is also a great place for photos.
- Kouchi Pref. Kamishi Kahokuchoubirafu 1224-2
- Kami / Konan Area
- 9:30-17:00 (Admission Information desk closed 16:30) [7/20-8/31] 9:00-17:00 (Admission Information desk closed 16:30)
- Tuesday (The next day for Public holidays) * 3/25-4/6, 4/29-5/5, 7/20-8/31, 12/24-1/7 are open everyday
- [Admission fee] [General] 800yen [Junior and senior high school students] 500yen [Children (3 years old-Elementary school students)] 300yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club)
- Not available
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 26, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Not Much to See
- There is a small Anpanman-themed space at the basement where you can take photos, an Anpanman art gallery at the second or third floor, and a gift shop at the ground floor. Honestly, not worth your...
- To pass the time
- We visited the location as our original destination was affected by the recent typhoon, thus could not access safely. We just briefly toured the outside of the Museum for a few photos as it was not...
- Kids love Anpanman & beautiful building
- Basement APM land is great fun.Little English, as can be expected.Superb architecture with certain aspects forming modern interpretation of traditional Kochi taifoon architecture
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.