Mitsui Outlet Park Hokuriku Oyabe
The first outlet mall in the Hokuriku area as well as the western side of Honshu, Mitsui Outlet Park Hokuriku Oyabe opened in 2015. Located in Oyabe, Toyama, busses travel directly to the mall from Isurugi Station and Kanazawa Station. Consisting of two floors, the facility hosts shops from top international brands and casual brands, lifestyle goods stores, food shops, and restaurants, totaling some 160 establishments in all. The facility boasts one of the greatest number of shops of any outlet mall in the country. The spacious grounds also host a 50 meter tall Ferris wheel and a kids space, making it easy for families to enjoy a relaxing time shopping as well.
- Toyama Pref. Oyabeshi Nishinakano 972-1
- Imizu / Tonami Area
[Restaurant]11:00-21:00(L.O. Depending on the store)
[Food Coat] 10:30-20:00(L.O.19:30)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Available (2 smoking areas in the building available)
- English Menu
- Depends on the store
- * Currently, smoking areas are being closed as a countermeasure against new coronavirus infections.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.