Okame no Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
Since it was opened in 2004, Okame-no-yu Onsen has gained a reputation for giving bathers great skin, and its open-air baths have proved hugely popular with views overlooking the well known Soni mountains of Mt. Kabutodake and Mt. Yoroigatake from the wooden open-air bath, and panoramic views of the Soni Highlands from the stone bathroom. There is also a restaurant where you can get some local cuisine unique to Soni Village, and a massage place open all the time for those wanting a quick massage.
- Nara Uda-gun Sonimura Map
- Wednesday(Open on public holidays, closed the following day)
- [Bathing fee]Adults800yen, Children450yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Available (Bathing is possible at the responsibility of parents)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- We went here for lunch, but talked to some people who used the outdoor hot springs
- We went here for lunch. You buy the ticket just outside the restaurant and hand the ticket to the waitress. We had curry rice. They have low tables with a hole underneath, so youre sitting...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.