Minami Chita Beach Land & Minami Chita Toy Kingdom南知多ビーチランド&南知多おもちゃ王国
A theme park located on the Chita Peninsula. The park hosts an aquarium featuring interactive exhibits as well as a toy theme park. The aquarium displays all manner of sea life and also holds dolphin shows and events where guests can interact and touch ocean creatures. The theme park area is divided into nine toy-themed pavilions where children can play with toys such as Licca-chan doll houses, Tomica miniature cars, and Plarail model trains. The park also has a variety of rides that small children can enjoy. Restaurants and shops can be found on the park grounds.
Aichi Pref. Chitagunmihamachou Okuda 428-1 (ChitaArea)
- [Dec.-Feb.] Wednesday (except winter holiday Period)
Dec., Early Feb. Maintenance Closed for the day
- [Admission fee Friday]Adults (High School Students and above) 1,800yen, Children (2 years and above) 800yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.