The Home of Ninja Kids’ Ninja Village
Amusement Park / Theme Park
Located in “Togakureryu Ninja Town” Togakushi, Nagano City, Nagano Prefecture, this experience-based amusement park is based on ninjas and ninjutsu. With trick houses, ninja manors and other buildings, there’s also field athletics that constitute ninja training, like “water-spider technique.” There’s enough for kids and adults to have a fun time. The resource museum is also popular, with its comprehensive collection of ninja goods, historical materials, as well as manga and movies that cover ninjas. You can even rent fun ninja costumes.
- Nagano Pref. Naganoshi Togakushi 3193 Map
- 9:00-17:00(Last entry16:30)
- Thursday (Summer vacation period and long holidays are open everyday), Winter period (Late Nov.-Late Apr.), Irregular holidays
- [Admission fee] [Elementary school students and above] 500yen[Toddlers (under 4 years old-Elementary school students)] 230yen*Facility ticket is separate
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DinersClub)
- Smoking space onlyAvailable
- English Menu
- Available (only some)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Possible (read required)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- 値段以上に楽しめます I recommend this place to family with kids from foreign country.
- Great Experience
- We went on a Monday so it was deserted which was great. I loved that I could rent a ninja costume for my four year old for ¥400. The obstacles were great but not recommended for nervous parents. The...
- ONLY for children!
- This attraction is a complete waste of time unless you have children. There are several fun things for young kids to do (obstacle course for instance) but the only part about this that is at all for...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.