Observation deck on the 24th Floor of Kobe City Hall Building #1 (神戸市役所1号館24階展望ロビー)
This is a free observation lobby on the 24th floor of the Kobe City Hall Municipal Office no.1 building, located around a six-minute walk from Sannomiya Station, and a spot where one can see Kobe’s scenery from an elevation of 100 meters. Views stretch from Roko Island to Kobe City, the Port of Kobe and the Roko mountain range. As it is open until 10 p.m. it is also a popular spot to catch night views, such as the glittering lights of the city or the light of decorative illumination on the mountainsides. There are also cafes and restaurants available where one can eat while savoring the view.
Hyogo Pref. Koubeshi Chuou-ku Kanouchou 6-5-1 (Kobe / Arima / AkashiArea)
Review of City of Kobe RestaurantTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Hyogo Pref. Koubeshi Chuou-ku Kanouchou 6-5-1 [map]
- New Year's Holiday (12/29-1/3) Equipment Maintenance and inspection day.1 Sunday
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture’s main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country’s most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.