Yuntaku Ashibi Onsen Rikka Rikka Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This popular natural hot spring is where you can enjoy two kinds of baths with different concepts, which is the men’s and which the women’s alternates daily. Located approximately a 15-minute drive from Naha Airport, a five-minute walk from Yui Rail Miebashi Station, and a one-minute walk to Kokusai-dori Street, it is popular with tourists as well as local residents. With plenty of hot spring baths and three kinds of saunas, you can slowly melt away your fatigue.
- Okinawa Pref. Nahashi Makishi 2-16-36 Naha Central Hotel
- Naha / Shuri Area
- [Onsen/Sauna] 6:00-23:00 (Last entry 22:30) [Ganban'yoku] 6:00-22:30 (Last entry 21:00)
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Best onsen in Naha
- Nice place onsen in Naha, Okinawa. Easy to find. My first time try onsen in Japan and amazing. If you not bring your own towel, they will give you there with entry fee 1,450 Yen. I really enjoy it...
- One of the few onsen in Naha
- I had been looking for an onsen while in Naha and was told there aren’t many, however this particular one was recommended. As I happen to be staying at the Community & Spa Naha Central Hotel which is...
- The best way to disconnect in the city (in my opinion)
- Hello... there arent many reviews of this onsen and nor are there many onsens in Naha. Of the ones there are, this appears to be the cheapest at 1250 yen if you take your own towel (not cheap...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.