Yuntaku Ashibi Onsen Rikka Rikka Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This popular natural hot spring is where you can enjoy two kinds of baths with different concepts, which is the men’s and which the women’s alternates daily. Located approximately a 15-minute drive from Naha Airport, a five-minute walk from Yui Rail Miebashi Station, and a one-minute walk to Kokusai-dori Street, it is popular with tourists as well as local residents. With plenty of hot spring baths and three kinds of saunas, you can slowly melt away your fatigue.
- Okinawa Pref. Nahashi Makishi 2-16-36 Naha Central Hotel Map
- Naha / Shuri Area
[Hot spring/sauna] 6:00-23:00 (Last entry22:30)
[Gedrock bath] 6:00-22:30 (Last entry21:00)
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Best onsen in Naha
- Nice place onsen in Naha, Okinawa. Easy to find. My first time try onsen in Japan and amazing. If you not bring your own towel, they will give you there with entry fee 1,450 Yen. I really enjoy it...
- One of the few onsen in Naha
- I had been looking for an onsen while in Naha and was told there aren’t many, however this particular one was recommended. As I happen to be staying at the Community & Spa Naha Central Hotel which is...
- 通常料金は割高。ホテルに宿泊して利用するか、ランチ付きプラン、一日入り放題プランなどを使って入場するほうがよさそう。事前に調べておくとよい。お風呂は2つある大浴場を1日単位で男女相互に入れ替えていました。 男性風呂に関して言うと、夜はすごく混んでいます。且つじろじろ見られることは覚悟してください。特に週末。一方朝は空いてて、地元のお年寄りしかおらず落ち着いた雰囲気でした。
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.