Department Ryubo (Palette Kumoji)
This 10-storey shopping mall with two underground levels is conveniently located for shopping and sightseeing, and is approximately 10 to 15 minutes away by car from Naha Airport. Besides clothing stores and restaurants, it also has a movie theater, citizens’ theater and many events. The Naha City Museum of History is located on the fourth floor, and it introduces the history from the imperial period with family documents, photographic materials, arts and crafts, and materials of the Sho dynasty that are National Treasures.
- Okinawa Pref. Nahashi Kumoji 1-chome -1-1
- Naha / Shuri Area
- [Department Store] 10:00-20:00 * 2F Rakuen CAFE is 8:00-20:00 (some stores are different) [Palette Kumoji] Depends on establishment
- New Year's Day
- Parking Lot
- Available * Special parking lot Available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Huge shopping mall located just right opposite of the entrance of international street.It featured ten levels in total and a great number of famous shops like muji. There was a sky garden on the...
- Nice department store
- Has a floor for food, it has a pokemon store and a tower records store.You can spend a lot of hours there,specially if its raining
- Top Store in Naha!
- Visiting Okinawa from nearby South Korea for a few days, my intention was always to squeeze in a bit of essential shopping between the planned sightseeing activities. Skipping breakfast in the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.