Sheraton Okinawa Sunmarina Resort
Other Lodging Facility
This hotel offers a variety of activities for both children and adults. While enjoy the beautiful scenery and marine activities at Sunmarina Beach, one of the most beautiful places in Japan, there are thrilling outdoor activities and indoor activities. Whale watching from late December to early April is particularly popular.
- Okinawa Pref. Kunigamigunonnason Fuchaku 66-1
- Each Depends on facility
- open everyday (each Depends on facility)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Available (Smoking Space Available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available * Please contact us in advance
- English Menu
- Halal certified
Yes (Dining Room Sens)
* Please contact us in advance
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of June 9, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Night] 5,001-10,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Wonderful Family-Friendly Resort!
- Our stay was nothing short of FANTASTIC! Masako gave the BEST customer service and worked with us daily for any requests, reservations, questions, etc. She was the major reason our vacation was such...
- Just fine but nothing fantastic
- This hotel is a solid option in Okinawa but does not compete with some of the nicer Sheraton resorts. The rooms are clean but dated and the bathroom was awkwardly small. The buffet breakfast was...
- Very nice resort, Kind staff
- Came here to get some rest and relaxation and mission was accomplished. The staff was very kind and accommodating which is the highlight of my review. The property is very clean and well kept. I had...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Okinawa
- Okinawa Island (Central)
- Aeon Mall Okinawa Rycom
- Southeast Botanical Gardens
- Okinawa Zoo & Museum
- Resort Area (West Coast)
- Cape Manzamo
- Onna no Eki Nakayukui Market
- Cape Zanpa
- Nago / Motobu Peninsula
- Kouri Island
- Nago Pineapple Park
- Nakijin Castle Ruins
- Yaeyama Islands
- Yonaguni Island
- Hateruma Island
- Taketomi Island