Minato Onsen Namiha no Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
Minato Hotspring Namiha no Yu is a day trip hot spring facility where the natural water springs from 800 meters under the surface, offering family baths with outdoor baths. There are also seven types of sauna, and meals available for group events. It is around an 18-minute walk from subway Kuko Line Nakasu-Kawabata Station or one minute by car from Fukuoka Expressway Chikko Exit.
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashihakataku Chikkouhonmachi 13-1
- Central Hakata Area
- 9:00-Next 1:00 (Latest entry Reception 0:00)
- open everyday (with inspection closure about 5 Sundays a year)
[Bathing charge Weekday] Adults (Junior High School Students and above) 800yen
[Bathing charge Saturday, Sunday and public holidays] Adults 850yen
Children (3 years and over) 450yen, Under 3Free
- Parking Lot
- Affiliated parking lot Available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Available (Smoking area only)
- Available (rock bath area only)
- English Menu
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Nice City Onsen
- I really liked this place and is a nice option to have right in the city. I observed Japanese families with children, not too many foreign tourists, and it was not overly crowded. The atmosphere is...
- Wine-infused thermal bath
- There are at least two city onsen in Fukuoka. I would rate this second over the one in Tenjin. Still, Namiha is within walking distance (25 minutes) from the shopping area of Tenjin and Kawabata in...
- Great bath
- Very natural setting. Also has wonderful restaurant. We went on Sunday and ut was ¥850Theres even a small grocery store and upstairs there are resting rooms.I highly recommend this bath
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.