Mombetsu Racecourse (門別競馬場)
This horse track is in Hidaka Town, Saru County. This is Hokkaido's only municipally run racecourse. At the Polaris Dome, connected to the main stands, you can watch the action projected on a giant screen or watch from semi-cover. They also have night races. In addition to the racecourse, there's a dining area with shops offering famous local delicacies perfect for families and couples.
Hokkaido Sarugunhidakachou Tomikawakomaoka 76-1 (Hidaka / ErimoArea)
14:00 Gates open-until the end of the final race
Review of Monbetsu Horse TracksTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Hokkaido Sarugunhidakachou Tomikawakomaoka 76-1 [map]
- Hidaka / ErimoArea
- 14:00 Gates open-until the end of the final race
- See home page
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Multiple Available)
- English Menu
- * Currently, the event is held as a non-audience due to the effects of the new coronavirus infection.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.