Lake Shikotsu Tsuruga Resort Spa Mizu no Uta (しこつ湖鶴雅リゾートスパ 水の謌)
A spa and resort hotel built around the theme of water, the source of all life. Lake Shikotsu sprawls away in front of the hotel and the trees surrounding the facility give it a lush, natural feel. The walkway leading from the lounge to the guest room area is called the Water Gallery and is modeled after the Chitose River. As this touch illustrates, the resort is characterized by an atmosphere designed to soothe and relax. The resort's hot spring bath facility has a treatment spa and aqua bar offering 20 varieties of mineral water. For food, Mizu no Uta offers a healthy buffet consisting of dishes made to harness the innate deliciousness of local ingredients.
Hokkaido Chitoseshi Shikotsukonsen (Ishikari / Sorachi / ChitoseArea)
Review of Lake Shikotsu Tsuruga Resort Spa Mizu no UtaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Hokkaido Chitoseshi Shikotsukonsen [map]
- [Lunch & Sunday Return Hot Spring Plan] Adults 3,000yen (excluding tax), Children (4 years old-Elementary School Students) 2,000yen (excluding tax)
- Parking Lot
- Not available (Please use the common parking lot of Lake Shikotsu)
* 1 day500yen
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 22, 2020 (Information as of May 21, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.