The Glass Studio in Otaru
This glass workshop surrounded by nature in the foothills of Mt. Tenguyama, displays and sells works focusing on the glass craft artist Chiyoji Asahara. Visitors can also view the production of glass crafts, as well as experience glass blowing and a technique called sandblasting. The craft experience is popular, so reservations in advance are recommended.
- Hokkaido Otarushi Mogami 2-16-16
- Otaru Area
[Blown glass experience] 2,700yen
[Sandblast experience] 2,160yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Pet friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- As I had time to kill while waiting for the bus I popped into this studio. Amazing stuff, pity I couldn’t see myself bring it back to Australia. Looking down at the guys working molten glass was very...
- See molten glass turn into works of art
- You can see blobs of molten sand as it is extracted from raging furnaces and transformed into colorful creations both useful and artistic. A large range of locally made objects on sale in the cosy...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.