Wataboshi Onsen-kan Azumi no Yu (綿帽子温泉館あずみの湯)
This is a hot spring facility in Hosono, Hachimantai City. It uses water from a natural spring containing sodium hydrogencarbonate and sodium chloride. It has two indoor baths, one Japanese style and the other Western style, each of which is used by men or women during alternating weeks. It also offers an outdoor bath, an electric bath, and a sauna, and customers may also enjoy the restaurant and lounge area.
Iwate Hachimantai-shi Hosono 436-9 (Appi / Hachimantai / NinoheArea)
Review of Wataboshi Onsen Kan Azumi no YuTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Iwate Hachimantai-shi Hosono 436-9 [map]
- 10:00-21:00(Last entry20:00)
- [Bathing charge]Adults600yen, Elementary School Students300yen
- Parking Lot
- * Currently, we are operating in a short time to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
A northern Tohoku prefecture promising peace and quiet, Iwate is sparsely populated, replacing people with snow-capped mountains, history-rich sites, and fields of crops that are to thank for the region's delicious local cuisine. Meander along the three-city Golden Route, where you'll visit the grand Buddhist temples of Hiraizumi and the Tono folk villages before tasting the three famed noodle dishes of Morioka.