Itoyama Park / Kurushima Strait Observatory (糸山公園・来島海峡展望館)
This park in Koura-cho 2-Chome, Imabari City is located at the base of the Kurushima-Kaikyo Bridge, which runs along the Shimanami Kaido. The park features a facility with exhibits about the Kurushima-Kaikyo Bridge. There is also an observatory that offers great views of the Kurushima Strait, which is known for its rapid currents.
Ehime Imabari-shi Koura Cho 2-5-2 (Imabari / Shimanami KaidoArea)
[Observation Hall] 9:00-18:00
Review of Kurushima Straits Observation HallTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- [Observation Hall] 9:00-18:00
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Ehime Free Wi-Fi, NTT West Sunday Book Frexpot)
- * The map points to the [Kurushima Strait Observatory].
* The Kurushima Strait Observatory offers only the full juice ice cream as a take-out menu.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Stretched across the northwest corner of Shikoku island, Ehime is a nature-rich prefecture boasting beautiful coastlines and a rural center where mountains play host to 26 of the Buddhist temples that make up the Shikoku Pilgrimage. Matsuyama is home to an original post-feudal castle as well as Dogo Onsen, one of the country’s oldest natural hot springs. The northern city of Imabari marks the entrance to the Shimano Kaido, a road that crosses six spectacular bridges and several islands, forming a route between Shikoku and mainland Honshu.