Itoyama Park / Kurushima Strait Observatory
Park / Green Space
This park in Koura-cho 2-Chome, Imabari City is located at the base of the Kurushima-Kaikyo Bridge, which runs along the Shimanami Kaido. The park features a facility with exhibits about the Kurushima-Kaikyo Bridge. There is also an observatory that offers great views of the Kurushima Strait, which is known for its rapid currents.
- Ehime Imabari-shi Koura Cho 2-5-2 Map
[Itoyama Park] Open 24 hours
[Itoyama Park]open everyday
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Ehime Free Wi-Fi, NTT West Sunday Flex Spot)
- * The map points to [Kurushima Strait Observatory]. * Only the Fruit Juice Ice Cream is offered as a take-out menu at the Kurushima Strait Observatory.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Stunning view of Seto inland sea
- It was a step drove up to the observatory tower. But once you are there the view is worth the effort. Good view of imabari the bridge and the inland sea.
- Great view
- Nice bridge museum, nice rest stop, spectacular views
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.