Nissan Global Headquarters Gallery日産 グローバル本社ギャラリー
This gallery was constructed as part of the Nissan Motor Co. head office in 1-Chome, Takashima, Nishi Ward, Yokohama City. There are vehicle displays, such as Nissan’s commercially-available cars, race cars, historical cars, and concept cars, as well as document exhibits which trace Nissan’s history. Every day they hold a test drive even where you can ride a Nissan car and follow a course set up on the general roads and highways nearby. Additionally, you’ll find a shop that sells all Nissan goods and a cafe.
Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Nishi-ku Takashima 1-1-1 (Yokohama / Chinatown / MinatomiraiArea)
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Nishi-ku Takashima 1-1-1 [ map ]
- Irregular holidays
- Free admission
- Parking Lot
- Not available (please use the Yokohama Mitsui Bldg Parking Lot, which is a partner parking lot)
*A special service with a parking discount Friday discount is available.
- Credit Card
- Available([Sunday production] VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DinersClub International
[Gallery Kafe STARBUCKS COFFEE]JCB, AMEX, DC, UC, SAISON, NICOS, Sumitomo Mitsui (V/M), DinersClub, AEON, Tokyu TOP )
- [Yokohama Mitsui Bldg Parking Lot] 1-1-2 Takashima, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kanagawa prefecture acts as an extension of the Tokyo metropolis that spills over into coastal towns, most notably Yokohama city, heavily populated and known for its Chinatown and seaside attractions. Just the right distance for a day trip out of Tokyo, Kanagawa is home to some of Tokyo’s most accessible beaches, including around Kamakura, best known for its Big Buddha. Visitors can also travel a little farther afield for a weekend at Hakone onsen town.