Tokachi Makubetsu Onsen Grandvrio Hotel Hananoyu
Health Spa / Public Bath
"This health spa is located in the Yoda area of Makubetsu-cho, Nakagawa County. It uses flowing sodium-chloride springs from the Tokachi Makubetsu Onsen that come straight from the source. It is a rare moor hot spring that contains components derived from plants and has many skin beautifying properties. It holds a large communal bath, smaller bathtubs, sauna, a family bath with an ""ondol"" stove, restaurant, karaoke area and Japanese-style rooms for rent (reservation required)."
- Hokkaido Nakagawa-gun Makubetsucho Yoda 384
- open everyday
[Adult] 950yen (750yen after 19:00)
[Children (4-12 years old)] 520yen
[Toddlers (under 3 years old)] Free
[Private bath] 1,100yen (SaturdaySundayPublic holiday 1,600yen yen)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Available (smoking corner Available)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Christmas Day
- Onsen is authentic, I enjoyed it, don’t miss it. Room and hotel is old but very cosy; gives a touch of classic Japanese hotel from the 80s. Sound proofing could be improved as my room do have the...
- A bit dated but a solid onsen with unique water
- We stayed in the Japanese style rooms with tatami mats. The comforter and mattress were very comfortable. Food was reasonable although the dining area is a little dated. There were two round wooden...
- Cool room! But the private onsen wasnt very nice.
- The room was cool, shaped with a real Japanese feel with a platform from the foyer area to lead you into the room proper. The toilet is abysmally small so try to use the showers at the onsen areas...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.