Tennen Onsen Gokurakuyu Miyazaki Branch
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This day-use hot spring bathhouse is just a 10-minute walk from the Miyazaki Station on the JR Nippo Main Line, Indoors there is the Shizen-no-Yu bath with natural spring water, the powerful jet water bath and the shape-up bath that refresh and revive your tired body. The outdoor baths are the beautiful designed natural rock bath, and the bath made of fragrant Japanese cypress which gives one the sense of bathing in the woods, and the Pavilion of Heated Ore that is slated with natural energy stones excavated from Mt. Sobo and the Katamukiyama mountain ranges. Shampoo and hair rinse are provided, and toiletries such as razors and toothbrushes are for sale on site.
- Miyazaki Pref. Miyazakishi Takachihodori 1-3-22 Aceland 2F
- Miyazaki Area
- 9:00-Next 1:00 (Last entry 24:20) [Saturday/Sunday/Public holidays] 7:00-Next 1:00 (Last entry 24:20)
- open everyday
- [Bathing fee] [Adult] 590yen [3-year-old-Elementary school students] 320yen (tax included)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX) * Reception at the time of admission is not available
- Others (Smoking area Available)
- * We do not allow people with tattoos or tattoos to enter the museum regardless of size or location.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Natural hot springs
- It is rather a public bath than onsen, natural hot springs. But I like its unpretentiousness and familiarity. There is also a relaxing area after taking a bath. It is within a walking distance from...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.