Soba / Udon
"This long-standing handmade soba noodle restaurant has been in business for 250 years. Established in Niigata, it became a favorite of locals after moving here to Minakami. The restaurant's noodles are made right up in the front using stone milled buckwheat flour. The restaurant's specialty is its hegi soba made with mountain spring water. Hegi soba is a Niigata specialty consisting of several portions of soba noodles served on a tray called a ""hegi"" and the restaurant offers a variety of sides to enjoy with its hegi soba such as vegetable tempura and a variety of dipping sauces. The restaurant's zaru soba and seiro soba are also popular and many fans keep coming back again and again to enjoy them."
- Gunma Pref. Tonegunminakamimachi Kouchi 189-1
- Numata-Tone Area
- 11:00-Closed as soon as sold out
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Soba is buckwheat noodle
- Firstly, huge soba in bamboo tray is amazing. Secondly, taste is good. Tempra is also delicious and crispy. This is a real soba that Japanese people have eaten since long time ago. You had better...
- Lovely meal
- We had the soba and tempura for lunch. The tempura was superb! So light and crispy. The soba was also very nice but portions are big. Consider sharing a portion if there are two of you and order...
- Good taste, great price!!
- I had Soba and Tempura at Kadoya for lunch on my way from Takaragawa Onsen. Honestly, I didnt expect much at first, since this is the stand-alone soba restaurant away fro town centre. However, it...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.