Tsuruya Department Store
Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
This long-standing department store, one of Kumamoto's most well-known, was opened in 1952. On the outside, the department store retains the same classic appearance it bore when it first opened, while inside it boasts one of the largest shopping floors in the country. Dedicated to being a locally-based department store delivering a high quality, elegant lifestyle, the facility strives to host shops and products rooted in the area. Because the facility refuses to stick to traditional images of department stores and promotes closeness between its employees and customers, it is popular with people of all ages. The department store also has areas for men and kids, such as a children's area and a waiting room where you can use high class audio equipment.
- Kumamoto Pref. Kumamotoshichuouku Tetorihonchou 6-1
- Kumamoto City Area
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Available (1,000 spaces) * Other affiliated parking lots Available
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- * As of 2021/9/18, the business hours of Friday and Saturday are being shortened to 19:00 for the time being (subject to change in the future).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Nostagic atmosphere
- The biggest department store in town. It is located in the main shopping street downtown. You cannot miss it. And huge it is. It consists of three building brought together with up to ten floors of...
- Old department store
- Tsuruya is an old department store in Kumamoto. Although the building is old, their merchandise is the newest ones. As I walked nearby, it began to rain suddenly. So, I wen to this department store...
- Nice big shopping centre in Kumamoto
- Just arriving in Kumamoto a few days earlier I needed to get some new business shirts so I headed to Tsuruya shopping centre. Its made up of 2 buildings, one with 9 floors and one with 10 . In...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.