Cafe Curcuma (アジアンハーブレストランカフェ くるくま)
An Asian herb restaurant located in Kurukuma no Mori located close to Chinen Castle Ruins in Nanjo City, Okinawa Prefecture. Inside the cottage style restaurant, healing Asian music plays, and customers can enjoy a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean along with original curries featuring toppings like Okinawa Agu pork sausage, and spicy Thai style green curry. There are also Asian style spring rolls, tom yum goong, and other Asian dishes, plus original meals like garden salads made with grilled pork skewers and fresh herbs.
Okinawa Nanjo Chinen Chinen 1190 (Naha / Southern OkinawaArea)
Review of Cafe KurukumaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
- Not available (Outside smoking area Available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available (Consultation Available)
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension:Closed until June 26, 2020 (Information as of June 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Let go of your image of a busy, ordered Japan and replace it with crystal-clear waters, white sand beaches, and relaxing folk music: You’ve arrived in Okinawa. A world away from the high intensity of Tokyo, Okinawans appear to live a laid-back beach life on this paradisiacal tropical island that lies in the middle of the East China Sea almost 1,000 kilometers south of mainland Japan’s most southern tip. Home to a spattering of islands, prepare yourself to discover underwater caves, star-shaped sand, and an island culture sometimes unrecognizable from mainland Japan.