Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This is a day-trip onsen facility located about five minutes on foot from Sengawa Station and is a spot that guests can enjoy for its natural hot spring water available at a reasonable price. Guests can enjoy 12 types of baths including a rotenburo (out-door bath), jet bath and relaxation bath, as well a large sauna. The ganban yoku (bedrock bath) that uses ore is popular among women, and 5,000 manga novels are available to peruse in the lounge space. This is a well-equipped establishment with a relaxation facility and an on-site restaurant offering many items from which to choose.
- Tokyo Choufushi Wakabachou 2-11-2
- Eastern Tama Area
- 10:00-24:00(Last entry23:30)
- open everyday
- [Admission fee/Weekday] Adults750yen, Children400yen [Admission fee/SaturdaySunday Public holiday] Adults850yen, Children450yen [Ganban'yoku] 700yen (Admission fee required)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard)
*Relaxation fee Friday payment, purchase of various coupons only
- Not available (Smoking Area Available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available
- *Business hours are subject to change due to requests from local governments.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- No tattoos. タトゥー禁止
- タトゥーは禁止だ。酷いね。おもてなしがない所だ。Tattoos are not allowed. Not even seals to cover tattoos. This is not a culture issue. This is a discrimination issue. When will places like this wake up?
- A local soak!
- A so-called super-sento public bath in popular local shopping area, Sengawa. Has hot spring water from directly drilled water source. Lots of types of baths, an outdoor rotenburo...you can even...
- A little piece of heaven
- You have to try this onsen which is just 20mins by express Keio Line train from Shinjuku. I am amazed by this place which is so accessible and I dont have to make a trip to the usually far away...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.